Friends

Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet the Teacher Linky

I am participating in a really fun link up hosted by Falling Into First!
 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

1. Reality TV (Basically any show on Bravo)
2. Target & Loft
3. Puppies (especially Golden Doodles)
4. Traveling
5. Blogs

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

I would want to be an event planner/ wedding planner. I had so much fun planning my own wedding. I love planning events. I am on our social committee board at school as well :). The only downside would be working weekends and probably holidays.

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.

Caring. Social. Determined.

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

I'm finished with my classroom, said no teacher ever!!

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Ryan Gossling. Need I say more?

IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

Sorry Not Sorry.

YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

Teleportation (No more long flights? Yes please!)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

It is in Christ we find out who we are & what we are living for (Ephesians 1:11 The Message version)

IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

I don't know specifically which song, because my husband says I'm pretty much a human karaoke machine, but I would say something country. 

ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Definitely a morning person. I am usually one of the first teachers at school every morning and will wake up at 5:30 am without an alarm clock! (It's terrible on the weekends, but great for the school days!)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

I don't have a TPT shop! *GASP*

SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

I have a very odd family, odd in the sense that I have a half sister in her 40's, a brother who is 40, another brother who is 38, (then there is me), then a half brother who is turning 7 on Thursday, and a half brother who is 4 (or 3, I can't remember!). 


Stay tuned for a blog post with my classroom all finished!! The first day of school with kiddos is on Thursday!! I still feel like there is so much to do, but when isn't there anything to do?


XOXO,
Mrs. W

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your first day on Thursday!! Exciting ! :) Your 5:30 body alarm clock --- my body will wake up at 5:30 on the weekend when I don't need it to but it doesn't want to wake up at 5:30 during the weekdays when i DO need it to wake up. -_- ugh! #teacherproblems.

    Nice to meet you!

    Jenn
    Take Me to Third Grade

    ReplyDelete