background

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Classroom Reveal!

Well, the kids come back for their first day of school tomorrow. I am anxious, excited and a little nervous. I hope I have everything ready to go! 

Here is my big classroom reveal! I apologize for the slight blurriness, I didn't realize it when I took them. 


Walking into my classroom.

Learning targets, anchor charts, small group table, the magazine holders are for their supplies that would typically go in a desk cubby. My tables do not have desk cubbies this year. 


My Promethean board, which I have a love hate relationship with depending on the day. Calendar, schedule and Wonder Wall. The black spots on the floor are velcro tape pieces with students names on them. 

Mailboxes and library.

My area with a spot on the bulletin board for pictures of our class and then my own area with pictures that represent me. 

Word wall, cabinets and some of the tables

Leveled readers and my Peace Corner for students who need to take a break and cool down. 

Cabinets and sink area. This is where I lay out breakfast in the morning for students. 

Tables and more view of my classroom.


Well, that's all! Off to bed so I will be well rested for tomorrow :)




1 comment:

  1. Your room looks GREAT! I need to take some pictures of mine tomorrow before the kiddos walk in and the dust bunnies come out to play.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete