1. We are watching college football, and by we I mean my husband. I am sitting here surfing Pinterest of course! He is a serial channel flipper. He cannot just stay on one channel and it drives me crazy, but of course I love him for it.
2. I grew up in Arizona so we never did Daylight Savings. Then I moved to California for school and had to experience Daylight Savings for the first time. I live in Colorado now, and of course they do it here too. Can I just say I love the extra hour? Plus it makes waking up for work on Monday easier because my internal clock is not yet adjusted.
3. Like I said before, how is is November already??? I have been on Fall Break all week and I cannot believe how fast this week went by. I am sad, because my mom was in town and she left today, but I am really looking forward to seeing my kiddos smiling faces on Monday morning. I have missed them, but shhh don't tell them that ;)
4. Last year at this time I had already been skiing at least 3 times. It was a great ski season. This year, so far there has been hardly any snow :(. The ski resorts have pushed back their opening dates and I am SO bummed. Hopefully they get snow soon!
5. I need to get off the couch and get some Advil! I got my flu shot yesterday and I always feel headachey and just blah the day after. Sometimes I even get a low fever!
6. I don't really get to read for pleasure during the school year. Scratch that, actually I don't really let myself read books for pleasure during the school year. I am the person who will start a book and I will not sleep until I have finished it. So I make a list of all the books I want to read and I read them during the summer. Last summer I read 10 books. Gone Girl is currently on my Kindle, but I haven't read it yet- or seen the movie so no spoilers please!!
Happy Daylight Savings!